[mythtv] Custom Record loosing hard post-roll

Tom Lichti redpepperracing at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 14:37:54 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:08 AM, john <jppoet at gmail.com> wrote:

> Running trunk.  For a few months now, I have had a problem with my custom
> recording rules loosing their hard post-roll setting.  I am still trying to
> exactly identify what is causing this.  I know it is not mythfilldatabase.
>  I am actually starting to think that it happens as soon as I *watch* a
> recording made with the custom recording rule.  Is that possible?  Does myth
> do some house keeping when you watch or delete a show that might account for
> this?
>
> It does not happen with regular recording rules.  Only custom records.
>
> Thanks for any ideas,
>
> John

I have noticed the same thing, I just haven't had a chance to figure
out what the sequence is. I'm pretty sure it's not mythfilldatabase,
since I verified for a few days after setting the post-roll that it
was still there, but at some point, either during or after the
recording, it gets reset. I can reproduce it at will, so if a dev
wants any logs, I can provide them.

Tom