[mythtv] Custom Record loosing hard post-roll

john jppoet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 05:08:48 UTC 2009

Running trunk.  For a few months now, I have had a problem with my
custom recording rules loosing their hard post-roll setting.  I am
still trying to exactly identify what is causing this.  I know it is
not mythfilldatabase.  I am actually starting to think that it happens
as soon as I *watch* a recording made with the custom recording rule.
Is that possible?  Does myth do some house keeping when you watch or
delete a show that might account for this?

It does not happen with regular recording rules.  Only custom records.

Thanks for any ideas,

John