[mythtv] Followup question on #6138 (HDHomeRun multirec)

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Feb 11 08:07:36 UTC 2009

* On Tue Feb 10, 2009 at 10:06:21AM -0600, Bill Cizek wrote:
> Yeechang / Chris / Joel,

I assume the middle one is me.

> What luck have you had with the HDHomerun multirec patch?

> *    "I didn't get around to it"

I ran out of time the other day and needed to test a few things with
another pair of large patches in my production tree.  I think the bugs
are worked out of those, so I hope to try your patch in the next
couple days.  WAF went down because I missed a couple recordings due
to a bug in one of my patches, so I needed to wait before trying
yours. :)

/me goes to find a quick quilt tutorial to see if it it would make
his life simpler.

--
Chris