[mythtv] Sorting logic in MythMusic (All My Music)

Darren Black lists.drdaz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 21:15:02 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I'm toying with the idea of adding some use of disc number to MythMusic's
sorting and playback. I have thought the implementation through as far as
getting the data from scanned music files into the database. I have not yet
been able to find where the logic lies for ordering / sorting the tracks in
'All My Music'. I suspect that it's either in databasebox.cpp or
playlist.cpp, but if anybody could give me a hint (I don't code in C++
usually, so it'll save me potentially a lot of time), I'd be most grateful.

Cheers,

Darren