[mythtv] Streaming Audio In MythMusic

Bruce Taber b.taber at comcast.net
Tue Dec 29 15:44:53 UTC 2009

On 12/28/2009 01:50 PM, Micah F. Galizia wrote:

> Support for stream metadata is my next objective!
>
> Cheers, and TIA. As always, I'm looking for testing or general feedback!

Hi Micah,

Here is some more feedback:

I like the way it is more tightly integrated than having a separate
stream plugin.

It went right in aside from me having to figure out which xml files to
modify. I think that was actually mentioned in some form in a previous
message. The system is running:

Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 23016
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Network Protocol : 55
Library API      : 0.23.20091228-1
QT Version       : 4.5.3
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_pulse using_pulseoutput
using_backend using_dvb using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr
using_iptv using_ivtv using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl using_vdpau
using_ffmpeg_threads using_live using_mheg

Keep up the great work and thanks for putting the time into it. My main
stream is coming from a local slave icecast server relaying various
streams. That was setup to save on Internet connection bandwidth with
multiple local systems connecting to the slave server. I'll try and do
some testing on various streams.

Regards,

Bruce