[mythtv] MythUI, QApplication lastWindowClosed()

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 23:01:14 UTC 2008

On Monday 29 September 2008 03:32:21 Nigel Pearson wrote:
> I'm trying to replace mythfrontend's handleExit()
> with a MythUI popup, when means it needs to be
> called before the run loop exits.
<snip>
> I would prefer to use Qt signals than adding
> a callback in MythThemedMenu, so, any ideas?

I can't see a way without reorganising things that doesn't involve a callback.

I don't think one more callback will hurt in the scheme of things and it's
considerably easier than some of the alternatives, but that doesn't mean that
a restructuring is a bad idea either.

BTW, Plugins launched directly using "mythfrontend plugin_name" aren't
protected by the menu but they probably should be.
--
Stuart Morgan