[mythtv] MythUI, QApplication lastWindowClosed()

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Sep 29 02:32:21 UTC 2008

I'm trying to replace mythfrontend's handleExit()
with a MythUI popup, when means it needs to be
called before the run loop exits.

I am trying:

ExitPrompter *quit = new ExitPrompter();
QObject::connect(qApp, SIGNAL(lastWindowClosed()),
                  quit, SLOT(handleExit()));

but that signal seems to be never sent.

Looking in myththemedmenu.cpp, qApp->exit() is
called directly, but even if I do an explicit
qApp->closeAllWindows() first, still no signal.

I would prefer to use Qt signals than adding
a callback in MythThemedMenu, so, any ideas?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Things  you  own  |
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | end up owning you"|