[mythtv] Windows Status?

Andrei Tanas andrei at tanas.ca
Sat Sep 27 17:47:56 UTC 2008

There's no such thing as just "windows issue", there's always a reason. Most likely, there's some sort of a race condition which only happens when it's running under debugger (and therefore, slower). GDB for Win32 sucks. Try something else, like OllyDbg. Unfortunately, it's unable to use debug symbols generated by gcc, but you might be able to figure out using dll import names.
Good luck.