[mythtv] Mythvideo Status please [Stuart]

Bill Stewart wstewart at hgrace.com
Wed Sep 17 23:28:26 UTC 2008

Stuart,

Could you please provide a status of the mythvideo branch?  It is functional or are there still problems to work out?

I am anxious as everyone to see what it can do especially with the concept screenshots you have given us, but the reason for asking is that I would like to work on some new code for mythvideo and would prefer to work from the latest and greatest.  If the branch still needs some work, then I'll wait for a bit