[mythtv] Widescreen composite out?

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 02:52:35 UTC 2008

This sounds like a myth-users question to me.

As with any video output device and any monitor / television, you'll
get the best results if you find the optimum resolution of the display
device, and then set your output accordingly. Find a manual for the
"old wide-screen CRT", and use those settings.