[mythtv] GET_BOOKMARK help for type 9

Michael Drons mdrons at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 11:20:13 UTC 2008

I believe I have figured out the bookmark values.  My only question that remains is how do I determine the type of recording, is it type 6 or type 9.   I have looked through backend messages and the DB and I can't seem to find anything that tells me other then type field in recordedseek.  Is there somewhere else I can find this?

Thanks, Mike