[mythtv] FFmpeg sync

Paul Kendall paul at kcbbs.gen.nz
Sat Oct 11 20:57:40 UTC 2008

On Sunday 12 October 2008 02:30:22 Janne Grunau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated the ffmpeg sync patch since all major regressions I know of
> should be fixed. There is still at least one H.264 decoder segfault
> which I can't reproduce and is not a regression.
>
> I intend to apply following patch monday or tuesday evening CEST.
>
> http://www.grunau.be/mythtv_ffmpeg_sync_15261_18670.diff.bz2
>
> the patch has to applied with "patch -p1" to a complete trunk
> checkout since it needs modify some plugins too.

Thats awesome Janne.
Does this mean that you are syncing myth to revision 15261 of ffmpeg? Because
like I mentioned before, the ffmpeg team have fixed the interlacing segfault
from their ticket #427 in revision 15418!

Anyway, once you have synced, I will modify the LATM ticket I created earlier
and attach a full patch with all the code to get LATM/AAC working in myth.

> Janne

Paul