[mythtv] Touchscreen / Mouse support

Allan Stirling Dibblahmythml0015 at pendor.org
Sun May 25 07:34:10 UTC 2008

Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While working on the touchscreen remote control for Myth frontend (still in
> the early stages...)
> I'd appreciate comments and any feedback. Thanks.

Hi,

I assume you are aware that MythUI already has touchscreen /
mouse support?

Look at mythgesture.cpp to see the implementation.

As the MythUI port gets closer, this has been getting more
useful - But I'm fairly sure this is not a core interest for
any of the active developers.

Specifically, mouse support currently (in .21-fixes) only
works in the main menu. Playbackbox, System Information, etc
were not covered. This improves in trunk, with all of
stuartm's work, but still has some way to go.

Cheers,

Allan.