[mythtv] Port of MythTV to the Nokia N800/N810

hendrixski hendrixski at storsint.com
Sat Mar 29 19:40:49 UTC 2008

Yani Ioannou wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently managed to port MythTV 0.21 (and the mythtv-qt4 branch in
> svn) to the Nokia N800/N810 internet tablets running OS2008, for more
> information on that please see the URL at the bottom of this post.

> http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18270

Wow.  I have just seen the future by clicking on that link.  Qt4 allows
Mythtv to go to some amazing places.  Is that running on the phone via
Qtopia?
So... like, anyone now can make a set-top-box the size of a phone
(without a panel display, but a video out... and a bigger hard-drive.

That's hot stuff.

--
 - Hendrixski

How to ask questions:
 * Do your homework: google it, search archives from lists and forums
 * Ask on the appropriate list or forum using a meaningful header
 * Be precise, impersonal, to the point, state your goal, and say "please" and "thank you"

How to answer questions:
 * Verify what they're asking about, turn bad questions into good ones
 * Give information, ask if it answers their question.  Rinse & Repeat
 * Not all manuals are created equal! link to your favorite one and say "Read This Fine Manual"