[mythtv] Storage Groups - OK to move files between directories in same group ?

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:19:35 UTC 2008

If your actual problem is that this system is noisy, perhaps a better
solution is to move the machine somewhere else and use a quiet
lightweight mythfrontend, like a mac mini. (It sounds like money isn't
an object if you just bought 10x 1TB drives and a system to power
them.) I'm not sure the problem you're trying to solve is your real
problem.