[mythtv] Windows packaging

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Fri Mar 7 03:21:45 UTC 2008

>> Therefore having all the *.dlls in the same folder as the .exe will
>> mean Myth should load them all automagically.
>
> Exactly, this is a standard and recommended approach (for Windows)
> anyway.
> And it works just fine for Myth.

OK. Then my hypothetical ZIP file would just
be a bit messier in the top-level directory:

MythTV
MythTV\mythfrontend.exe
MythTV\libmyth*.dll
MythTV\libqt-mt.dll
MythTV\plugins\lib\mythtv\filters\*.dll
MythTV\plugins\share\mythtv\*.xml
MythTV\plugins\share\mythtv\i18n
MythTV\plugins\share\mythtv\themes

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Look at this!
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | Do you think I put this in