[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r17875 by nigel

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Jul 29 06:31:02 UTC 2008

Mike, thanks for the extra eyes on my bad coding!

> The MINIMUM_DBMS_VERSION* is a runtime requirement, so we do need
> to do
> the DBMS version check even if we're not upgrading the DB.

OK. We could add something like
SchemaUpgradeWizard::CheckDMBSver(),
but its probably easier to check the version
whenever a SchemaUpgradeWizard is created?

Note that some programs (e.g. mythcommflag)
don't actually try to upgrade the schema,
so it won't be foolproof, but I don't think
adding more checks into MythContext::Init()
is helpful.

> after the patch in #5284 is applied

Oops. I somehow missed that ticket.
Will apply that soonish.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Gentlemen,
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | you can't fight in here-