[mythtv] Backend Setup with multiple tuners using ATrpms packages?

d.mattox1 at comcast.net d.mattox1 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 19:43:12 UTC 2008

I am trying to configure the ATrpms bleeding edge packages or mythtv (mythtv-0.21-174_trunk_r15447).  My distribution is Fedora 8 with the latest updates.

I have two tuners (1) PVR-350 and (1) pcHDTV HD-5500.  In what order should I configure the tuners?  Does the 0.21 version seperate the ATSC and the NTSC tuners into two listing?  When I try to setup the HD-5500, I do not get the normal "Analog Options" in the DVB setup screen.  Has this option been taken out in the 0.21 version?

Thanks
Darrel