[mythtv] Status Question: Is current SVN useable?

Kevin Fox Kevin.Fox at pnl.gov
Mon Jan 21 19:50:44 UTC 2008

So, if SVN is the most stable, and has a ton of bug fixes/new features,
why not just release it as is? Release Early, Release Often, has its
benefits. Why not make the 2 months from now release 0.22? What would it
hurt? It would allow people to just "apt-get update" (or whatever) all
the hard work that was added to Myth, that is out of reach of a lot of
people.

Kevin