[mythtv] mythmusic mod

Lance lance.buttars at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:19:22 UTC 2008

Hello, everyone.

This is my first post to this list, I would like to start out by thanking
everyone for working on this wonderful project and for the time they have
invested in its production.

What I am trying to accomplish currently is I would like to change myth
music's interface so that both allmusic and playlist are displayed at the
same time. I would like to view the play list and all my music at the same
time and switch between the two easily. I've been trying to implement the
https://sourceforge.net/projects/parkinpants/ theme code to the current svn
version,(yes I understand that its for myth 18, but I want to run it with
the current svn version) I am a little bit over my head and I am trying to
figure out how playbackbox manages and displays the trees.

In the amp3 version two trees are created and then a pointer is used to
switched between the two every time the user hits tab.

 any suggestions on how to go about implementing this would be appreciated

 thank you
~Lance