[mythtv] MythRecipe resurrection

Kevin Wambsganz wambs at verizon.net
Fri Jan 18 05:41:47 UTC 2008

So, given that it may be a month or so, till the Mythui is ready for the
plugins stuff, I'll go ahead and do the web based interface for MyhthRecipe
first.

The first web page is the most difficult, of course, I have to learn both
PHP and the structure of the existing mythweb stuff. So far, I can almost
add a new recipe via the web page.

Stay tune.....

Kevin