[mythtv] MythFlix Fix

Daniel Kinon dan.kinon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 22:12:12 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,
    I've been using mythtv for the last 3 years or so but just
recently decided to start messing around in its inards, so I'm a bit
new to the development process.  I was bored today and decided I was
going take a shot at fixing the mythflix plugin that is part of
mythplugins-0.20.2 release.  I managed to fix some major problems with
the code and have a diff that has been prepared and tested.  My
question to everyone here is where do I start?  Who do I submit it to?
 Do I check it in the svn myself?
Thanks,
-Dan