[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r15381 by nigel

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Jan 8 13:01:43 UTC 2008

* On Tue Jan 08, 2008 at 08:48:05AM +0000, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythtv/libs/libmyth/mythcdrom-linux.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> Instead of commenting out the VERBOSE lines that are too chatty for normal use,
> wrap them in #ifdef EXTRA_VERBOSITY

I've often thought about adding some kind of way to specify that
you want extra verbosity.  It should be easy to do now that we can
OR together the VB flags.

We could create a new VB_EXTRA and remove this bit from the VB_MOST
mask.  It would work just like VB_TIMESTAMP does now.

VERBOSE(VB_PLAYBACK, "This is a normal playback verbose entry");
VERBOSE(VB_PLAYBACK|VB_EXTRA, "This is a really verbose playback verbose entry");

--
Chris