[mythtv] mythmusic: no scrollbars

Meik Piepmeyer meik.piepmeyer.lists at online.de
Fri Jan 4 22:11:19 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I wonder why some lists in mythmusic do not have a vertical scrollbar.

I just saw two places: While playing music, mythmusic presents the
current playlist. By pressing "Menu", choose "search". (The second place
is the first button "intelligent playlists") By default, the list shows
all tracks of your music collection. But there is no scrollbar. I just
changed a line of code to enable the scrollbar. It's much easier to
navigate then. The only disadvantage I see is that the scrollbar is
pretty small, but this may be solved easily.

Should I open a ticket about this? Or maybe it's a feature? :-)

bye

Meik