[mythtv] A disruptive MythContext change is coming

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Jan 2 22:11:10 UTC 2008

> Has anyone gotten a chance to look at this patch?

Sorry Craig, not yet (I'm on holidays right now).

Off the top of my head, the mythreplex build error looks
like it just needs some extra libraries, like -lxvmc,
but the .pro file already has LIBS += $$EXTRA_LIBS,
so I am confused.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au| $50 million worth of
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | hardware and you didn't