[mythtv] Google SoC 2008?

Michael George mgeorge3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 22:05:00 UTC 2008

Nigel,

I have been a MythTV user for about a year and am interested in working on
the project through the GSOC.   I am have a CS degree, many years of
coding/LINUX experience and still qualify because I am a perpetual college
student.

MythTV is a great project and it is really the only project I would enjoy
working on.  If not, I am going to have to get a summer job managing an
infrastructure project i.e. (VOIP phone system install) and would rather
code.

Please think about it, let me know, and if you have the project list, please
let me take a look!

-Michael George
mgeorge3 at gmail.com