[mythtv] Google SoC 2008?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 01:26:05 UTC 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 6:22 PM, Nigel Pearson <nigel at ind.tansu.com.au> wrote:
> > http://code.google.com/soc/2008/
>  >
>  > I'm curious if MythTV has any plans to include new projects this
>  > time around?
>
>  Probably not, unless someone thinks we
>  could make new projects to finish the
>  unfinished 2006 SoC projects :-)
>
>  --
>  Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"In this city I confess;
>  Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | god is mammon, more is less.
>  Office: 9202 3900    Fax:  9261 3912 | Off like lemmings at the gun!
>  Mobile: 0408 664435  Home: 9792 6998 | I know better, still I run"

Heh heh :D  I was hoping for something like that actually.  Maybe
split the [failed] projects into smaller chunks?  MythUI seems to be a
hot topic lately and hardware seems to be more and more plentiful to
take advantage of a new UI, maybe splitting that up into bite size
chunks would help ensure a larger portion gets completed?

-Chad