[mythtv] mythui

Bert Haverkamp bert at bertenselena.net
Mon Feb 4 10:44:17 UTC 2008

> Hi Stuart,
>
> That explains. Thanks for adding this.  Would you mind if I move/copy
> this page to the developer documentation on wiki.mythtv.org later? I
> think it is very welcome in
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Developer_Documentation
> .
Hi Stuart,

Am I right that <button> is not in 0.20? If so, there goes my idea to
create the plugin against the stable mythtv version first. Do you know
if  0.21 is still on track for february/march? Is there an alternative
way to specify buttons in 0.20?

Secondly, with the new format, could you guide me  throught the options?
-How do I for instance specify an effect or image for the pushed state?
-What are the "arrow" and "check" options for?

Regards,

Bert