[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r19392 - in trunk/mythtv by nigel

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Thu Dec 18 22:43:36 UTC 2008

> Perhaps we should look into making the whole software encoder optional
> with the proliferation of digital broadcasting?

I thought about that, but am also hoping patches
will eventually become available that make use of
all the soon-to-be-obsolete analogue cards
(and thus the SW encoder) for other things.

e.g. MythRadio, MythVCR (to digitise VCR tapes), et c.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|Well, I own the hotel  |
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | and I also live in it.|