[mythtv] Multiproto & MythTV 0-21-Fixes?

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Sun Aug 31 21:25:02 UTC 2008

Strangely enough, this error also occurs in the -fixes branch. (Not
being able to even scan ANY disecq port in mythtv-setup)

Does anyone have a working -fixes svn running with the multiproto
drivers at the moment? Mine are absolutely refusing!

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/

*Jelle De Loecker*
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg