[mythtv] Patch to accept remote buttons as logical identifiers

Navaho Gunleg navahogunleg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 11:28:03 UTC 2008

Hello list!

I hadn't upgraded MythTV for quite a while (work, life, etc) and noticed
that my patch didn't really apply nicely anymore, to say the least. :]

Of course I had to quickly fix that to keep the spouse happy, so here's a
little ping that I've attached updated files to ticket #2239 [
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2239 ] to make the remoteXXXX identifiers
work again. Please do note that at this time I haven't yet updated the
MythControls plugin to accept these buttons as well, configuration through
the web-interface is advised...

If you have been using this, I am sorry for the late update.

Cheers,
NG