[mythtv] mythfilldatabase under qt4 warning/error

Mark Spieth mark at digivation.com.au
Sun Apr 20 22:12:42 UTC 2008

hi

when running mythfilldatabase on a file I get the following:

2008-04-21 08:08:17.721 Using protocol version 40
2008-04-21 08:08:21.656 Received a remote 'Clear Cache' request
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'DBManager3' is still in use, all queries will cease to work.
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'DBManager2' is still in use, all queries will cease to work.
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'DBManager1' is still in use, all queries will cease to work.
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'DBManager0' is still in use, all queries will cease to work.
2008-04-21 08:08:21.795 mythfilldatabase run complete.
2008-04-21 08:08:21.796 DataDirect: Deleting temporary files

it seems to work but I thought someone would like to know. probably now wioth qt4 it needs some sort of delayed shutdown but not sure.

another problem Ive seen is that the FE setup screens dont highlight the currently selected item under qt4 which makes it a bit difficult to change the correct setup item.

cheers
mark