[mythtv] MythBackend SVN on MacOSX fails to compile.

Grant Kwok grant at kwok.ca
Fri Apr 18 19:15:37 UTC 2008

> > The SVN builds have been failing for a few weeks now based on this
> > error.
>
> Build errors should all be fixed now?

My builds were failing all this time and I thought it was all qt4 related
and I figured I'd  keep quiet and let you guys sort it out.  Now I realized
my my errors were because of my own custom build scripts that call
osx-packager.pl .. argh.

I can confirm it does build successfully on OS X (intel here) rev 17082 ...
likely it was building successfully before this as well.