No subject

Thu Sep 20 15:16:44 UTC 2007

complex and should be fairly straightforward, I just wish I knew more C++ so
I could do it all myself.

Is anyone here willing to spend some time hammering out a little bit of code
for this project? If so, please let me know and I can provide more
information about the project.

--
Josh
TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com

------=_Part_13277_137869.1193927776123

I have a project started to develop a MythTV plug-in. I have already written the data portion of the project and I can even do the UI portion, but I am in need a developer that can write the core of the plug-in that will essentially read an XML feed from the web, put the data from the XML document into the database, and pull the data out for use with-in the UI. From what I can tell, the code isn't going to be groundbreaking or overly complex and should be fairly straightforward, I just wish I knew more C++ so I could do it all myself.
TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com</a>

------=_Part_13277_137869.1193927776123--