[mythtv] Proposed work on MythVideo - Re-tool video-manager forlarge libraries, Add the concept of a 'series'

Oliver Brown galaxiaguy at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:59:28 UTC 2007

On 9/27/07, Peter Schade <l-case at gmx.net > wrote:

> [...]

Hi,

Slightly off topic, but is there away to move a recording into MythVideo? I
have (for example) some part of a series on DVD and some recorded from TV
that I'd like in the same place. At the moment I'm using a script I found to
move the ripped episodes into recordings. The other way round seems more
sensible.

If there isn't, then it would be good to add. If there is, then adding an
interface so you can tag recordings as you move them would be quite
important :o)

Another idea (which may also already exist - I haven't really looked at
MythVidoe) would be the ability to number videos, the numbering being the
default display order...

Back completely on topic - tags are good.

Oliver