[mythtv] my QAM recording issue

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 22:23:59 UTC 2007

so i've had some issues since the upgrade to schedules direct and
having to scan for my QAM channels. i've asked a few q's in the user
list with no response.

i've done some further digging and have found that only two channels
seem to fail to record, both on the same frequency. I also noticed
that all the recordings from my QAM tuners is being saves as
8801_datetime instead of the normal 8<channel>_<datetime> pattern.

does anyone have any idea whats going on? I'm thinking I may setup all
my channels and sources again to see if that fixes the problem but if
theres an easier way of fixing the issue i'd like to persue that.

thanks!

--
Steve