[mythtv] Schema updates

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Sep 26 02:32:15 UTC 2007

On 03/03/2007, at 2:48 PM, f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:
> I'm mentioning
> this as yes another plea for CONFIRMATION before an auto-schema-
> upgrade,
> unless there's a flag set in the database that says, "Yes, I'd like to
> live dangerously."  It would have made my testing much easier if I
> could have depended upon that behavior.]

6.5 months later, I have produced a patch for this.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4013

(the UPnP autoconf stuff finally pushed the
  "rogue update" risk to unacceptable levels,
  after I accidentally upgraded my home box :-)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Things you own-
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | end up owning you"