[mythtv] Theme Discrepancies

Rob Smith kormoc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 00:12:18 UTC 2007

On 9/9/07, Matt <skd5aner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's a few recent examples:
> http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-commits/2007-September/032457.html
> - Only did GANT, Blue, and default-wide.
>
> http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-commits/2007-September/032459.html
> - Only did minimalist-wide and Titivillus.

Well, this is a kinda bad example. Both those commits are related, so
it's updating all 5. Second, it's a display/flow change, which is
optional. Most themes follow a certain flow idea and honestly, I would
feel rude if I updaed Mr. Juski's themes myself when it's something
like that, but that's just me.

My opinion is that if you require every optional theme component to be
added to all the themes, you'll just end up with it being thrown in
there where-ever, not in the best plce, and that would be worse in my
opinion.

~Rob