[mythtv] EPG Slow

James Buckley xanium4332 at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 7 23:14:58 UTC 2007

On 07/09/07, Willy Boyd <willyboyd at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/7/07, Brian C. Huffman <bhuffman at graze.net> wrote:
> > I'll spend some more time this weekend. It's just confusing b/c this
> > wasn't happening before my last SVN update. But it has been quite some
> > time, so I guess a lot of things have changed.
> >

> Please do post back if you find out your specific cause.  I'm
> experiencing the same thing (noticing the channel column move
> independent of the listings area), but haven't had the extra time to
> troubleshoot.  I'll be looking into the channel icon suggestion, too.
> I already have similar mysql tuning params as you.
>
> Willy

Just another 'me too' comment. The problem started as soon as I upgraded to
the latest -vid branch (from an earlier copy), which means it's also been
synced into the -vid branch. Unfortunatly I can't remember the exact
revision number, but I know that's what caused it as it was working fine
before the upgrade.