[mythtv] EPG Slow

Willy Boyd willyboyd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:32:32 UTC 2007

On 9/7/07, Brian C. Huffman <bhuffman at graze.net> wrote:
> I'll spend some more time this weekend. It's just confusing b/c this
> wasn't happening before my last SVN update. But it has been quite some
> time, so I guess a lot of things have changed.

Please do post back if you find out your specific cause.  I'm
experiencing the same thing (noticing the channel column move
independent of the listings area), but haven't had the extra time to
troubleshoot.  I'll be looking into the channel icon suggestion, too.
I already have similar mysql tuning params as you.

Willy