[mythtv] MythVideo OSD?

hendrixski hendrixski at storsint.com
Wed Oct 17 00:15:46 UTC 2007

Someone had mentioned the idea of a "series" in mythvideo.  That kind of
stirred my imagination, and I thought: hey, you could browse through
your folder the same way you channel surf.  So it'd be cool to see
what's in the folder from an On Screen Display, and skip to another
video in said folder.  How is that mythvideo project with the "series"
coming along actually?

I'm looking through the source code on doxygen to see how the regular TV
does it.  Is it the TV:: class that has all of the creating/maintaining
OSD functionality that I would want to mimic in this?  I'm not sure if
there isn't already a better way to do this, like if there's a higher
level façade to creating OSD's.  I ran grep -R "OSD" and related
searches through mythplugins/ and found nothing useful.

Anybody have any advice?

 - Hendrixski