[mythtv] Backend AutoDiscovery

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 23:22:01 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 09 October 2007 22:30:50 MythTV wrote:
> 3) No remote support.  I can't navigate the chooser to select 'Do Not
> Connect....' via my remote.  It forces me to get out a keyboard for the
> HTPC in the living room.  Is it supposed to support lirc or is it just
> assumed you would need to run this once and a keyboard would suffice?

There will be lirc support before 0.21 is released, it's already there in the
code but just disabled for now.

It's also true that you should only ever see the auto-discovery screen once
per frontend, the first time it is installed. There are some issues which
need to be worked out and small improvements to be made, but this is the
development version after all.
--
Stuart Morgan