[mythtv] revised greedy high motion deinterlacer + yadif

Markus Schulz msc at antzsystem.de
Sun Nov 25 17:39:21 UTC 2007

Am Dienstag, 20. November 2007 schrieb Markus Schulz:
> hello,
>
> I have revised the greedyh deinterlacer after myth-vid merge to
> trunk. Now it was embedded without new menu items and works stable.
>
> You can find them here:
> http://www.tastatur-junkie.de/greedyh_svn14921.diff.gz

new version:
http://www.tastatur-junkie.de/greedyh_and_yadif_svn14949.diff.gz

changes:
 - OSD fade bug should be resolved
 - added first yadif(2x) version
 - fixed comments
 - deinterlace pause frame removed (second patch needed)

For yadif i need some help, the deinterlacer works, but the output was
delayed by one frame. This should be fixed, but currently i don't know
the internals of mythtv A/V-syncronisation. Perhaps someone can help
here.

Would be nice to hear some comments after comparing greedyh and yadif in
mythtv.

--
Markus Schulz