[mythtv] Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign

Maryau Jeune maryau at mailbound.net
Thu May 24 09:36:27 UTC 2007

Justin Hornsby wrote:
> All of this consulting with the dev list isn't actually getting the
> site redesigned, is it?
>
> And FWIW, there haven't been any mockups yet I'd like to see replace
> the current .org site - no - not even mine.
>
> Just get on with it - stop consulting all & sundry & get the job done
> - this is out of hand now.

I'm sorry, I was simply going on Chris Petersen's advice to come and
participate in the discussion here, which did provide me with lots of
useful comments and suggestions.  But you do have a point, and I am not
sure where the actual site redesign stands at this point.

I've submitted a few ideas and the designs I provided are flexible.
Thus if someone wants to use them or wants me to make further changes to
incorporate them in the final redesign, just let me know and I'll
provide assistance.  But for the time being, I'll refrain from
consulting further with the list about this topic.

Thanks to all who shared their opinion, I found them very helpful.

Maryau