[mythtv] Segmentation Fault - Problems With Some Channels Only Help?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:01:57 UTC 2007

> Are you using a compro card? Are you using the current stable release?
> I believe there is a know issue that isn't going to be fixed in the
> current stable release and may have been fixed in the development branch.
> It's to do with corrupt packets, seems most other cards don't deliver
> corrupt packets.

It is Lifeview Fly DVB-T card (SAA7134/TDA100046 based).  I am
currently using the official 0.20.1 release.

It may be corrupt packets as in the logs I posted there was a PES
Packet CRC error and some ac-tex/invalid mb type in P Frame and MPEG
motion vector out of boundary errors? Were these the same errors
Compro users were getting?

I will read up on debugging again to try to get a backtrace but it was
a bit over my head though not being that familar with Linux.

Thanks.