[mythtv] Mythphone three-way call expansion

Mark Luntzel mluntzel at gmail.com
Thu May 10 02:16:34 UTC 2007

I am looking to expand MythPhone to incorporate a three-way call. My
intention is to have the three clients open up separate SIP connections to
each other. I've attempted to modify main.cpp, sipfsm.cpp, and phoneui.cpp.
I was able to modify the interface (trivial), but the underlying video
streaming mechanism eludes me. Mythfrontend segfaults, mythphone hangs or
does not load properly, etc.

Is this even possible without taking a chainsaw to mythphone? Would I need
to write some sort of SIP proxy to handle the various connections and
streams? Your comments and suggestions are very welcomed.

- Mark