[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r13336 by nigel

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sun May 6 10:08:47 UTC 2007

Nigel Pearson wrote:
> On 02/05/2007, at 2:36 AM, Paul Harrison wrote:
>
>> At the moment playing and detecting the presence of a CD is well
>> broken :-(
>>

> I think I have now fixed this.

Hi Nigel,

Sorry been too busy to test this until now.

It's almost there :-) CD's are now detected properly and show up in the
music tree etc. I just don't seem to be able to play any tracks. The
reason is when the decoder is created in PlaybackBoxMusic::play() the cd
device still isn't being set so the decoder cannot play anything.

I fixed it by adding

if (CdDecoder *cddecoder = dynamic_cast<CdDecoder*>(decoder))
    cddecoder->setDevice(m_CDdevice);

just after where the decoder is created in PlaybackBoxMusic::play().
Also needed to add cddecoder.h to the includes. There may be a better
was than this but everything now seems to be working OK.

Paul H.