[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r13336 by nigel

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Tue May 1 16:36:33 UTC 2007

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: nigel
>         Date: 2007-04-25 06:15:42 +0000 (Wed, 25 Apr 2007)
> New Revision: 13336
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/13336
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/cddecoder.cpp
>    trunk/mythplugins/mythmusic/mythmusic/cdrip.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> Don't lookup CD device in decoder, set it in the parent. See #2598. See #3077

Nigel,

Looks like this breaks a number of things in MythMusic regarding playing
CD's because it requires the cd device to be set every time a CdDecoder
is created whereas before the device was set in the constructor. At the
moment playing and detecting the presence of a CD is well  broken :-(

Setting the device in the constructor seems the right thing to do rather
than duplicate that code everywhere a CdDecoder object is created but
since I'm not 100% sure where you are going with the multi drive support
I'll leave it as is for now.

Paul H.