[mythtv] DirectFB-1.0.0 [was -rc4], qt-embedded-free-3.3.7 [was 3.3.8]

Alan Calvert cal at graggrag.com
Mon Mar 12 09:43:26 UTC 2007

Peter Schade wrote:
> Hi Alan, Hi Mike,
> did you go any further on this? I had no time to test it. Is the Gui
> running?

Erie timing. I had actually abandoned the effort, but there's been
some chatter over the last couple days about segfaults with qt 3.3.8.
I saw a few in my last effort (qte-3.3.8), and they were possibly the
main reason I abandoned it. I got to thinking it might be worth a try
with qte-3.3.7, so I started the builds a short while ago. I'll let
you know if it leads anywhere interesting.

cheers, Cal