[mythtv] Mythtv mpeg frame counting - patch?

Bill level42 at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 20 13:18:29 UTC 2007

Daniel, any thoughts on my last post?

I'd like to get started on a patch but want to go in the right direction to
allow it to be incorporated to svn.

I'm not sure about fixing the frame counting for this problem, cause I'm
afraid counting 5 frames for every 4 that are are decoded might break
something.  It will certainly break existing position maps.  So I was
thinking about detecting this condition in GetFrame and then adjusting the
OSD time accordingly since this is really the only problem.  I would
eventually like to work on the frame counting issue for HDTV.